Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] acampbell012@yahoo.com is offline

Default Help emailing worksheet range via Redemption

wrote:
I am trying to automate an Excel macro so that it will run its update
and email the results without any user intervention. I have installed
Redemption, and I can successfully send a test mail. The problem that
I am having is that I cannot figure out how to send a worksheet, or a
range from a worksheet. I can only send hard coded text. What do I
need to put in the safeitem.body statement to send, say:

Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1:C10")

Thanks!
Tim

Tim,

Try the following link for some guidance.I had a simalar need to email
a worksheet range a while ago and received some assistance. I modified
code published by Ron de Bruin to email a worksheet range using
Outlook. Hope this helps.

Alan

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...9efcab2 cc32d