Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default popup menu commandbar

I would like to dissable the popup menus that appear when I right-click on a
row or cell on a Worksheet.

I have been successful at disabling the row one with:
Application.CommandBars("Row").Enable = False
I used a similar line for the 'Cell' menu.

My problem is that I'm still getting a menu when I right-click on a cell.
Does anyone know what the menu is or name of this menu.

Thanks

Ed
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Here are the right click menus

Application.CommandBars("PLY").Enabled = False 'Sheet Tabs
Application.CommandBars("Row").Enabled = False 'Row
Application.CommandBars("Column").Enabled = False 'Column
Application.CommandBars("Cell").Enabled = False 'Cell

--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Edward" wrote:

I would like to dissable the popup menus that appear when I right-click on a
row or cell on a Worksheet.

I have been successful at disabling the row one with:
Application.CommandBars("Row").Enable = False
I used a similar line for the 'Cell' menu.

My problem is that I'm still getting a menu when I right-click on a cell.
Does anyone know what the menu is or name of this menu.

Thanks

Ed

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Ed,

Try:

Application.CommandBars("Cell").Enabled=False

Norman