Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Password on Commandbar menu list

I would like to include and "ADMIN" menu list in a custom commandbar, with
password control.

The idea is; once this list is selected and password contol is passed, all
"ADMIN" functions on the list become available.

Any ideas how this may be achieved?

Many thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I would think that this could be achieved by setting up your menu and have
the properties of all but one item set to Enabled=False. Then when the
enabled item is
clicked it runs a macro to check the password and, if correct, enables all
the other menu options. See the help file on the Enabled Property for a few
hints.