Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JB2005 JB2005 is offline

Default Password on Commandbar menu list

Cheers bigwheel.

That's one way - I will play with this concept.

Many thanks.

"bigwheel" wrote:

I would think that this could be achieved by setting up your menu and have
the properties of all but one item set to Enabled=False. Then when the
enabled item is
clicked it runs a macro to check the password and, if correct, enables all
the other menu options. See the help file on the Enabled Property for a few
hints.

"JB2005" wrote:

I would like to include and "ADMIN" menu list in a custom commandbar, with
password control.

The idea is; once this list is selected and password contol is passed, all
"ADMIN" functions on the list become available.

Any ideas how this may be achieved?

Many thanks.