Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help with extracting variable text from a cell

I've been pulling my hair out trying to figure out the proper solution
for my problem...

I have a file that is exported combines several fields together and I
need to extract the data, right now i'm doing it by hand and it's very
time consuming.

The data in the cell that I'm trying to extract is:

Contract# :1234567 Contract type#:2 yr xyz xyz xyz Claim#:1234567
Program Code# :OW72EEE

Where sometimes other text is around it but I'm looking to pull out
the Contract # , Claim # and Program Code

If anyone has any input I'd be very greatful!