Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Lelf Columns Turns Grey

I press a control button, on occasion about 1/3 of the left side columns turn
grey. I do not get a VBA error and the macro exits gracefully as planned.
At this point, I have to close the spreadsheet, close Excel, reopen Excel and
reopen spreadsheet to view the left side columns. Does anyone know how to
prevent this from occurring?
--
rjwilcox

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Jim,

After I saw your response, I did some more research and I think I
solved the problem. In the spreadsheet where the error occurs all
sheets are protected. If I unprotect the sheets before I begin the
macro, the greying or ghosting does not occur.

Thanks