Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How can I save a worksheet as a jpeg file?

I have numerous worksheets that I would like to save as images for static
display. I have all the automation written in VBA except this last piece.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can browse over Mr. Stephen Bullen page:

http://www.oaltd.co.uk/DLCount/DLCou...stePicture.zip

halim

reeper menuliskan:
I have numerous worksheets that I would like to save as images for static
display. I have all the automation written in VBA except this last piece.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

you may helpfull if visit : Bullens page -- www.oaltd.co.uk

"reeper" wrote:

I have numerous worksheets that I would like to save as images for static
display. I have all the automation written in VBA except this last piece.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

There isn't a chart in my worksheets... only data. So this doesn't accomplish
copying the worksheet contents, only a chart if I have one. Thanks anyway.

"reeper" wrote:

I have numerous worksheets that I would like to save as images for static
display. I have all the automation written in VBA except this last piece.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Stephen Bullen's PastePicture example only needs a minor modifiction change
from a picture to a cell range.

Find the two places in the form code that look like this

Sheet1.ChartObjects(1).Chart.Copy etc

and replace with

Range("A1:j26").Copy xlScreen, lPicType

Toggle the picture format options and save the image.

Also record macros while doing
Shift-Edit Copy Picture...

Saving as a jpeg involves a lot more work, use a third party app to 'batch
convert' files from bmp or wmf to jpg. IrfanView is very good.

Regards,
Peter T

"reeper" wrote:

I have numerous worksheets that I would like to save as images for

static
display. I have all the automation written in VBA except this last

piece.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Typo -

Stephen Bullen's PastePicture example only needs a minor modifiction

change
from a picture to a cell range.

Stephen Bullen's PastePicture example only needs a minor modification change
the picture from a chart to a cell range.

Peter T