Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
DORI

Default How to save selected cells as jpeg or pdf or webpage format?

I have several spreedsheets that I enter some data and then the results
appear on 'Report'!A1:N28 spreedsheet. Is it possible to click on an
actionbutton on the "Report" sheet to automatically save the cells A1:N28 in
a folder called "OB Reports"? I also have some "objects" and "check boxes"
located on top of cells A1:N28.
I understand that the VBA is the way to do it but I am new to VBA. Could any
of those genii out there help me with some simple instructions how to do this?
Thank you so much in advance.
Dori
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron Coderre

Have you looked into Publishing the report?
FileSave AsWeb Page.
Then experiment.

Does that help?

***********
Regards,
Ron

"DORI" wrote:

I have several spreedsheets that I enter some data and then the results
appear on 'Report'!A1:N28 spreedsheet. Is it possible to click on an
actionbutton on the "Report" sheet to automatically save the cells A1:N28 in
a folder called "OB Reports"? I also have some "objects" and "check boxes"
located on top of cells A1:N28.
I understand that the VBA is the way to do it but I am new to VBA. Could any
of those genii out there help me with some simple instructions how to do this?
Thank you so much in advance.
Dori

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
DORI

Thanks Ron,
I want to save it from within the worksheet rather than going to
file/save/as etc. as the users are not familiar with these steps and would
make it too confusing for them. In addition, I need to know if there is a VBA
code to save the worksheet as JPEG or PDF directly from the worksheet.
Dori