Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
DORI

Default How to save selected cells as jpeg or pdf or webpage format?

I have several spreedsheets that I enter some data and then the results
appear on 'Report'!A1:N28 spreedsheet. Is it possible to click on an
actionbutton on the "Report" sheet to automatically save the cells A1:N28 in
a folder called "OB Reports"? I also have some "objects" and "check boxes"
located on top of cells A1:N28.
I understand that the VBA is the way to do it but I am new to VBA. Could any
of those genii out there help me with some simple instructions how to do this?
Thank you so much in advance.
Dori