Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Format Pages

I have a spreadsheet that runs a program to populate rows based on
entries in another spreadsheet. I have 3 reports on one sheet (all with
the same column headers, just different dates) and I would like to have
my program fit the reports on one page if it can, but if one section is
too long, say 14 rows, then print that section on a different page. How
can I accomplish this???

Thanks!
Shelley