Angus

Default Keep conditional format when "show pages" from Pivot table

When I use "show pages" to drill down the data into pages from Pivot table, I
find the conditional format on pivot table is missing. I have to make
conditional format again to every page.

How to keep the conditional formatting when I use "show pages" from pivot
table?

Dave Peterson

Well, if your conditional formatting is common for the whole column, maybe you
could just copy|paste special from the original list????

Dave Peterson wrote:

I don't think it's possible.

Angus wrote:

When I use "show pages" to drill down the data into pages from Pivot table, I
find the conditional format on pivot table is missing. I have to make
conditional format again to every page.

How to keep the conditional formatting when I use "show pages" from pivot
table?

--

Dave Peterson

Thank's
Ashish singh

--

Dave Peterson

--

Dave Peterson
Angus

Can I copy and paste by VBA? as I will create more than twenty pages by using
"show pages". Could anyone help?

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Well, if your conditional formatting is common for the whole column, maybe you
could just copy|paste special from the original list????

Dave Peterson wrote:

I don't think it's possible.

Angus wrote:

When I use "show pages" to drill down the data into pages from Pivot table, I
find the conditional format on pivot table is missing. I have to make
conditional format again to every page.

How to keep the conditional formatting when I use "show pages" from pivot
table?

--

Dave Peterson

Thank's
Ashish singh

--

Dave Peterson

--

Dave Peterson

Dave Peterson

Record a macro when you do one set of copying.

Then that macro can be generalized to go through the selected sheets.

So you select the 20 sheets then run that generalized macro.

Post back with the code you've got.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Well, if your conditional formatting is common for the whole column, maybe you
could just copy|paste special from the original list????

Dave Peterson wrote:

I don't think it's possible.