Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Possible ? Search all closed workbooks in a folder

Is this Possible ?

To Search all closed workbooks in a designated folder and copy worksheets to another workbook, if combo box values are matched.

I have a userform with 2 comboboxes on it(related) where the 2nd combobox is dependant on the 1st combobox value in a smae worksheet.

I want to place this in a workbook named (FIND Sheets) and run this as a macro to search through all the closed workbooks in a particuar folder,

Then all the found worksheets that have the values in both comboboxes, to be copied and placed intot he FIND Worksheets workbook ?

There could be as many as 10 workbooks in the folder.

Can it be done ?

Corey....

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Corey

See code here for looping through the workbooks
After opening the workbooks you can do your test

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl