Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Using Redemption to email cells with Ron's mailing code

Oh Wise Ones,
Does anyone have any example code they can post, using
Redemption to email cells with Outlook? I looked over the Redemtption site
and it's not exaclty in wizard type program. I DL'd the dll, now what? I
have the manual mailing portion working wonderfully. It sends raw material
levels contained in cells C5:N5, to a vendor's cell phone. Now I need to
get the automated part going so I don't have to click the ok to send button
for Outlook. I'm more of a tweaker than a raw coder so I could work with
examples. I'm behind a corporate firewall so I don't have a lot of
"freestyle" options.

Thanks so much,
Mike
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Mike

I never used it because CDO is Superb
http://www.rondebruin.nl/cdo.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Mike K" wrote in message ...
Oh Wise Ones,
Does anyone have any example code they can post, using
Redemption to email cells with Outlook? I looked over the Redemtption site
and it's not exaclty in wizard type program. I DL'd the dll, now what? I
have the manual mailing portion working wonderfully. It sends raw material
levels contained in cells C5:N5, to a vendor's cell phone. Now I need to
get the automated part going so I don't have to click the ok to send button
for Outlook. I'm more of a tweaker than a raw coder so I could work with
examples. I'm behind a corporate firewall so I don't have a lot of
"freestyle" options.

Thanks so much,
Mike

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Ron,

I was looking over the CDO stuff. I'll give it a shot when I get back in my
lab on Friday.

Thanks a bunch,

Mike