-   -   Using Redemption to email cells with Ron's mailing code (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/366355-using-redemption-email-cells-rons-mailing-code.html)

Mike K

Using Redemption to email cells with Ron's mailing code

Oh Wise Ones,
Does anyone have any example code they can post, using
Redemption to email cells with Outlook? I looked over the Redemtption site
and it's not exaclty in wizard type program. I DL'd the dll, now what? I
have the manual mailing portion working wonderfully. It sends raw material
levels contained in cells C5:N5, to a vendor's cell phone. Now I need to
get the automated part going so I don't have to click the ok to send button
for Outlook. I'm more of a tweaker than a raw coder so I could work with
examples. I'm behind a corporate firewall so I don't have a lot of
"freestyle" options.

Thanks so much,
Mike

Ron de Bruin

Using Redemption to email cells with Ron's mailing code

Hi Mike

I never used it because CDO is Superb
http://www.rondebruin.nl/cdo.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Mike K" wrote in message ...
Oh Wise Ones,
Does anyone have any example code they can post, using
Redemption to email cells with Outlook? I looked over the Redemtption site
and it's not exaclty in wizard type program. I DL'd the dll, now what? I
have the manual mailing portion working wonderfully. It sends raw material
levels contained in cells C5:N5, to a vendor's cell phone. Now I need to
get the automated part going so I don't have to click the ok to send button
for Outlook. I'm more of a tweaker than a raw coder so I could work with
examples. I'm behind a corporate firewall so I don't have a lot of
"freestyle" options.

Thanks so much,
Mike

Mike K

Using Redemption to email cells with Ron's mailing code

Ron,

I was looking over the CDO stuff. I'll give it a shot when I get back in my
lab on Friday.

Thanks a bunch,

Mike