JmacMSA

Default mailing list zip code starting with a 0 does not show 0

I am trying to merge an excell database into a word document that will create
a label sheet of mailing addresses. The zip codes start with a zero in New
England and they will not show the first zero. I have tried formatting the
cloum of zip codes with the zip code formula
Thank you
FASTWRX

It is working for me when selecting the field as a "Special - Zip Code"
field, but here is another possible workaround. Format the field as text.
If that doesn't fix it, there's always the long workaround:

1. Add two columns
2. Insert the equation, =LEN([Zip Code field]) in the first extra column
3. Sort ascending on this LEN column
4. Insert the equation, =concatentate([zip code],"0") on all LEN results
which =4