Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hidden cells

I have macro that makes some cells hidden when pressing a button. I also want
to protect parts of the worksheet so that users cannot change info in
selected cells. However there seems to be a problem with the macro and
protecting the worksheet, the macro violates the protection. Is there any way
to solve this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Freddie,

Try something like:

Public Sub Tester()

ActiveSheet.Unprotect Password:="YourPassword"

'Your code

ActiveSheet.Protect Password:="YourPassword"

End Sub

---
Regards,
Norman