-   -   Hidden cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/365970-hidden-cells.html)

Freddie Mac

Hidden cells

I have macro that makes some cells hidden when pressing a button. I also want
to protect parts of the worksheet so that users cannot change info in
selected cells. However there seems to be a problem with the macro and
protecting the worksheet, the macro violates the protection. Is there any way
to solve this?

Norman Jones

Hidden cells

Hi Freddie,

Try something like:

Public Sub Tester()

ActiveSheet.Unprotect Password:="YourPassword"

'Your code

ActiveSheet.Protect Password:="YourPassword"

End Sub

---
Regards,
Norman