Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default keep column's information consistent in different worksheets in same row

I have two worksheet contain same customer's name in column B, but they
might be in different row, how can I make sure they are in same row
between two worksheet, also when I add new customer's name by inserting
row in worksheet one, how can it be added to worksheet two in the same
row so that they are always consistent?

Thanks a great!!

Hank