-   -   keep column's information consistent in different worksheets in same row (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/365728-keep-columns-information-consistent-different-worksheets-same-row.html)

[email protected]

keep column's information consistent in different worksheets in same row

I have two worksheet contain same customer's name in column B, but they
might be in different row, how can I make sure they are in same row
between two worksheet, also when I add new customer's name by inserting
row in worksheet one, how can it be added to worksheet two in the same
row so that they are always consistent?

Thanks a great!!

Hank