Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to create a button to switch to a custom view

Once you add add a custom view, I would like to know how to create a
button to allow the user to switch views without having to scroll in
the menus.

Thanx

--
Turquoise_dax
Turquoise_dax's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35185

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

create a button, double click on the button while you are still in
design mode and enter this in the sub:

ActiveWorkbook.CustomViews("???").Show

put in the name of your Custom View in ???

I would save a version as "normal" and make a button for that too.

--
Bearacade

Bearacade's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35016
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=552415