Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pagebreak and Zoom problem

Hello NG,

Anyone knows why I keep getting the same debug.print result using the code
below? Isn't in suppose to change? Any line of code that I need to add?
Please help!

Sub Testing()
Dim i As Integer
For i = 0 To 50
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.Zoom = 100 - i
Debug.Print ActiveSheet.VPageBreaks(1).Location.Address
Next i
End Sub

TIA

Jon-jon

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Please help!

"JON JON" wrote in message
Yes! that's one (1).

oups.com...
JON JON wrote:
Hello NG,

Anyone knows why I keep getting the same debug.print result using the
code
below? Isn't in suppose to change? Any line of code that I need to
add?
Please help!

Sub Testing()
Dim i As Integer
For i = 0 To 50
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.Zoom = 100 - i
Debug.Print ActiveSheet.VPageBreaks(1).Location.Address
Next i
End Sub

TIA

Jon-jon

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pagebreak and Zoom problem (Unresolved)

Sorry if I sound impatient but I just really need help fast.

"JON JON" wrote in message
Please help!

"JON JON" wrote in message
Yes! that's one (1).

oups.com...
JON JON wrote:
Hello NG,

Anyone knows why I keep getting the same debug.print result using the
code
below? Isn't in suppose to change? Any line of code that I need to
add?
Please help!

Sub Testing()
Dim i As Integer
For i = 0 To 50
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.Zoom = 100 - i
Debug.Print ActiveSheet.VPageBreaks(1).Location.Address
Next i
End Sub

TIA

Jon-jon

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I'm confused - I've answered the question - you are looping through an
iteration of a loop i times, but each time you are displaying the
Location.Address of ActiveSheet.VPageBreaks(ONE) and not the i'th
VPageBreaks.
JON JON wrote:
Sorry if I sound impatient but I just really need help fast.

"JON JON" wrote in message
Please help!

"JON JON" wrote in message
Yes! that's one (1).

oups.com...
JON JON wrote:
Hello NG,

Anyone knows why I keep getting the same debug.print result using the
code
below? Isn't in suppose to change? Any line of code that I need to
add?
Please help!

Sub Testing()
Dim i As Integer
For i = 0 To 50
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.Zoom = 100 - i
Debug.Print ActiveSheet.VPageBreaks(1).Location.Address
Next i
End Sub

TIA

Jon-jon

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello,

Maybe I should elaborate:

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.Zoom = 100 - i would reduce the zoom setting of the
page set-up by 1 each loop.

By reducing the zoom settings, the automatic page break created by excel
should also adjust thus changing the value of
ActiveSheet.VPageBreaks(1).Location.Address (I don't need the value of ith
pagebreak but only the first).

ups.com...
JON JON wrote:
Sorry if I sound impatient but I just really need help fast.

"JON JON" wrote in message
Please help!

"JON JON" wrote in message
Yes! that's one (1).

oups.com...
JON JON wrote:
Hello NG,

Anyone knows why I keep getting the same debug.print result using
the
code
below? Isn't in suppose to change? Any line of code that I need
add?
Please help!

Sub Testing()
Dim i As Integer
For i = 0 To 50
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.Zoom = 100 - i
Debug.Print ActiveSheet.VPageBreaks(1).Location.Address
Next i
End Sub

TIA

Jon-jon

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pagebreak and Zoom problem (SOLVED)

Hello All,

I solve my problem by myself. I am posting for the benefit of those would
later need it. Below is the modify code

Sub Testing()
Dim i As Integer
For i = 0 To 50
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.Zoom = 100 - i
ActiveWindow.View = xlPageBreakPreview
Debug.Print ActiveSheet.VPageBreaks(1).Location.Address
ActiveWindow.View = xlNormalView
Next i
End Sub

I guess the changing of ActiveWindow.View is required for the value of the
ActiveSheet.VPageBreaks(1).Location.Address be updated. I also try putting
the changing of view outside the loop to save runtime but this does not
work.

Till next time. Thank you for taking time solving my problem

"JON JON" wrote in message
Hello,

Maybe I should elaborate:

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.Zoom = 100 - i would reduce the zoom setting of the
page set-up by 1 each loop.

By reducing the zoom settings, the automatic page break created by excel
should also adjust thus changing the value of
ActiveSheet.VPageBreaks(1).Location.Address (I don't need the value of ith
pagebreak but only the first).

ups.com...
JON JON wrote:
Sorry if I sound impatient but I just really need help fast.

"JON JON" wrote in message
Please help!

"JON JON" wrote in message
Yes! that's one (1).