Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PhilC

Default Excel 2000 PageBreak problem

I have an spreadsheet that I am viewing in Excel 2000. I have inserted a
Page Break in column A of the row where I want a page break. When I
display in Page Break Preview, there is no break.

If I go back to the sme cell to insert the page break again it says ,
'Remove Page Break' in the Insert menu options, so it has been set.

Any idsea why my page break does not have any effect?

--
PhilC
PhilC's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33909

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PhilC

I have found my problem. The Page Setup scaling was set to fit to page.