Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Making Excel 2003 as the Default over Excel 2007

I have both Excel 2003 and Excel 2007 installed on my PC. For
Practical work I use Excel 2003. I have an Excel file prepared
in Excel 2003 which automatically runs with macro every two
hours. Problem is that by default it opens Excel 2007 and gets
an error because all my setting is based on Excel 2003. I want
Excel 2003 to be my default application instead of Excel 2007.
The path for Excel 2003 and Excel 2007 are different on my PC.
Also I set my Excel 2003 file to "Open with" Excel2003.Exe path
but it still opens in Excel 2007.

Please help.

Thank you,
Rakesh