Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rob Rob is offline

Default Making one sheet always be the default when opening up excel

Hello, I have a program that has many sheets (25). I have one sheet as my
"home page" where I always want users to start. Is there a way to set up
excel so anytime someone opens this particular workbook they always see the
"Home Page" sheet?

Users may save the program under new names, etc. But I am hoping I can set
a default to always open the home page.

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR CLR is offline