Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Opening to a default sheet every time

I've created a spreadsheet and want to have it open to the same sheet every
time the Excel file is opened (like a table of contents), and not just the
last sheet that was open. I've searched and can't find anything. Any
suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Option Explicit
Sub Auto_Open()
application.goto thisworkbook.worksheets("sheet9999").range("A1"), _
Scroll:=true
end sub

Is one way.

Put it in a General module.