Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel Checkbox and Calendar

I have a simple excel calendar. Each cell for the month contains a Text
box with the date in it. I also have a checkbox next to each date.
What I would like to do is:if an employee checks a particular date,
take the total number of checks in a specific two week period and
return them to a cell on a separate worksheet. For example if during
the period 05/28/2006 to 06/04/2006, there are 4 checkboxes check,
return 4 to Cell A5. The month is in a cell above each month.

Thanks in advance.

EP

--
edwardpestian
edwardpestian's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33809

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Counting the number of checkbox ticked is straightforward but how do you
intend to specify the two week period? Input a range or highlight a group
of cells.... or.....

--
Cheers
Nigel