Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I link one checkbox to update another checkbox?

I have a checkbox in one sheet that I want to update the equivalent checkbox
in another sheet when it is selected. Both sheets are in the same workbook.
I can this be done please?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Use the same linked cell for both.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Mike"
wrote in message
I have a checkbox in one sheet that I want to update the equivalent checkbox
in another sheet when it is selected. Both sheets are in the same workbook.
I can this be done please?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It works for me for the checkboxes from the Forms Toolbar and the
checkboxes from the Control Toolbox.
For the checkbox that is on the "other" sheet the linked cell reference
must include the sheet name... Sheet1!$A$1.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA