Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nigel Nigel is offline

Default Excel Checkbox and Calendar

Counting the number of checkbox ticked is straightforward but how do you
intend to specify the two week period? Input a range or highlight a group
of cells.... or.....

--
Cheers
Nigel

"edwardpestian"
wrote in message
news:edwardpestian.28yp1a_1149565806.2964@excelfor um-nospam.com...

I have a simple excel calendar. Each cell for the month contains a Text
box with the date in it. I also have a checkbox next to each date.
What I would like to do is:if an employee checks a particular date,
take the total number of checks in a specific two week period and
return them to a cell on a separate worksheet. For example if during
the period 05/28/2006 to 06/04/2006, there are 4 checkboxes check,
return 4 to Cell A5. The month is in a cell above each month.

Thanks in advance.

EP

--
edwardpestian