Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel VBA option button question

I have designed a userform in excel VBA 6 which includes some optio
buttons, to input data into a spreadsheet.

I have also designed another userform to retrieve previously submitte
information from the spreadsheet, for modification purposes.

My problem is: I cannot get the form to load the previously submitte
option button value. I have searched high and low for an answer with n
results.

It should also be noted that I have very little idea what I'm doing
am teaching myself VBA from internet sites.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Cind

--
Cindy
CindyG's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3510

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Where are you storing the previously stored information. When you
unload a form, all the values of its controls are lost and revert
to their default values.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"CindyG"
wrote in message

I have designed a userform in excel VBA 6 which includes some
option
buttons, to input data into a spreadsheet.

I have also designed another userform to retrieve previously
submitted
information from the spreadsheet, for modification purposes.

My problem is: I cannot get the form to load the previously
submitted
option button value. I have searched high and low for an answer
with no
results.

It should also be noted that I have very little idea what I'm
doing -
am teaching myself VBA from internet sites.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Cindy

--
CindyG
CindyG's Profile:
View this thread:

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hullo, Chip:

The values from the initial userform are stored onto a spreadsheet.

The user then launches a new userform (Modify Data) which retrieves the
previously submitted data via a search button. All values are returned
correctly except for the values previously submitted via option
buttons.

CindyG

--
CindyG