Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default Excel VBA option button question

Where are you storing the previously stored information. When you
unload a form, all the values of its controls are lost and revert
to their default values.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"CindyG"
wrote in message

I have designed a userform in excel VBA 6 which includes some
option
buttons, to input data into a spreadsheet.

I have also designed another userform to retrieve previously
submitted
information from the spreadsheet, for modification purposes.

My problem is: I cannot get the form to load the previously
submitted
option button value. I have searched high and low for an answer
with no
results.

It should also be noted that I have very little idea what I'm
doing -
am teaching myself VBA from internet sites.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Cindy

--
CindyG