Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Shared workbook size.

I have a question that concerns the CurrentRegion of a worksheet.

I execute the following code to find the last row in the workbook:

activecell.specialcells(xllastcell).select
set ocurrentregion = selection.currentregion
iLastRow = ocurrentregion.application.activecell.row

this all works fine until the worksheet range extends to row 65,xxx+, my
question is what defines the 'currentregion' I originally thought this was
the last non-blank cell but I have tried deleting any formating in the cells
below the data area and extending to row 65,xxx and the currentregion stays
the same.

The solution I found is to cut and paste to a new workbook and all is good
again.

Seasider.