Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Form, or seperate text boxes?

Hi Guys,
I have a list of names in Column A, with various numbers which
represent a date difference, in columns C:F...
I need a button to activate some form of input field so that the user
can select the name from a list, and then record some dates for that
name, which I can then grab and play with, in the rest of my Macro...

Can I do it with a form, or do I need to use seperate input boxes if
I want to capture the fields?

Input mediums are something totally new to me, so I'd really
appreciate some code or explicit instruction for this one! I've had a
look at creating a new form to call from the button_click sub() but I
haven't found how to link a combo box to a name range, or record the
date fields once entered either...

Thank you,

Gareth

--