Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Removing Cell Labels

Excel 2003. How would I programmatically remove all cell labels (names) from
a worksheet? By "names" I mean that I gave certain cells names like YTM124
instead of their normal cell reference (e.g., A1).
--
Dr. Doug Pruiett
Good News Jail & Prison Ministry
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I seached Google with: excel macro names remove
and here are the first two hits
Julian's Excel Macro (VBA) Tips for Beginners - 9:48am Excel Macros (VBA)
tips for beginners. I do not use macros that have too ... To delete all the
range names in your workbook, this macro will do the trick. ...
www.angelfire.com/biz7/ julian_s/julian/julians_macros.htm - 65k -
Cached - Similar pages

Excel Macros/Excel VBA. Excel VBA Macro Code/Excel Macros Pan Ready - 9:49am
Group Excel Sheets/Worksheets by Color In Excel 2000, Microsoft introduced
the ability to color the Sheet name tabs. The Excel VBA macro code here can
be ...
www.ozgrid.com/VBA/default.htm - 30k - Cached - Similar pages

best wishes

--