MarkM

Default Removing the from a cell

How can I remove the (quotation) from the data in a cell? An example of
the data I have is: 3/8X1/2 18 GA GAL Staple. I need to remove the and
have the data look like 3/8X1/2 18 GA GAL Staple. The is causing a problem
with the import program I am using to import this into a third party program.

I have looked at the substitute function but can not get it to accept the
as a valid old_text variable to remove.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Springbok

Hi Mark,

Have you tried Find & Replace? Ctrl+H. Replace the " with nothing and it
should dissappear.
Cheers,
Jon