Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Combo Box List Dropdown

How do I get a combo box list to dropdown automatically once it receives the
focus? I want the form operator to click on the selection ONLY, rather than
a down arrow AND the selection.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JNW JNW is offline

I would use a list box instead if that is what you are looking for. Same
basic concept. You could use a text box to house whatever the user selects
and a list box below it for the user to make the selection.