-   -   Combo Box List Dropdown (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/361543-combo-box-list-dropdown.html)

HornJM

Combo Box List Dropdown

How do I get a combo box list to dropdown automatically once it receives the
focus? I want the form operator to click on the selection ONLY, rather than
a down arrow AND the selection.

JNW

Combo Box List Dropdown

I would use a list box instead if that is what you are looking for. Same
basic concept. You could use a text box to house whatever the user selects
and a list box below it for the user to make the selection.