Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to reference cell created from dropdown list in a combo box?

I have prepared few combo boxes using listfillrange option in properties. Now
when I take reference to the cell in the combo box in other parts of
worksheet it returns zero. For example if combo box shows option of say 100
mm from list of sizes in range, when I want to use 100 mm as input at other
place it returns zero. Please help me to solve this problem
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,
Look into Debra web

http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html#TwoWord