Joseph

Default how to give cell reference using Combo Boxes in Excel?

Hi, is it possible to have Combo Boxes in cells in Excel?
How could I link a particular cell in excel with the selected value from the
combobox.
Kindly help me in this regard.

Joseph J
Harald Staff

Hi Joseph

See
for several approaches on this.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Joseph" skrev i melding
Hi, is it possible to have Combo Boxes in cells in Excel?
How could I link a particular cell in excel with the selected value from

the
combobox.
Kindly help me in this regard.

Joseph J

paul

i prefer the combo box from the forms toolbar.When you right click on the
combo box you get the format control box which lets you select your data
range for your list AND a cell link.The cell link will show 1 for the first
item in your list 2 for the second etc etc....you can use that link in choose
formulas,row numbers, column numbers etc etc
--
paul
remove nospam for email addy!