Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default msgbox background colour

Does anyone know if it is possible to add some code to a MsgBox macro to
format the background colour of the pop up itself and / or add an audible
warning? Or am I asking too much of excel?

Thanks,

Nick

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can have a different background if you change the display properties;
right click on your desktop, select Properties, Settings and then the
appropriate setting.

BEWA These changes apply to ALL applications: not recommended.