-   -   msgbox background colour (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/361478-msgbox-background-colour.html)

Nick Smith[_2_]

msgbox background colour

Does anyone know if it is possible to add some code to a MsgBox macro to
format the background colour of the pop up itself and / or add an audible
warning? Or am I asking too much of excel?

Thanks,

Nick

Bob Phillips[_14_]

msgbox background colour

Use a custom form if you want this soft of facility.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Nick Smith" wrote in message
Does anyone know if it is possible to add some code to a MsgBox macro to
format the background colour of the pop up itself and / or add an audible
warning? Or am I asking too much of excel?

Thanks,

Nick

AA2e72E

msgbox background colour

You can have a different background if you change the display properties;
right click on your desktop, select Properties, Settings and then the
appropriate setting.

BEWA These changes apply to ALL applications: not recommended.