Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default year end sales report with old and new customers

I have to do a sales projection report showing what my customers did for the
year and what new customers I will be bringing on with $ amount of new
business. I am looking for a templete that will show me this. I purchased
Quick Books, but that does not seem to be what I am looking for. Please help
I only have the weekend to do it.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Margaret,

I am thinking you don't really need a template.

I am also wondering if you don't use Excel much, so I am suggesting that you
open up Excel to a blank workbook, type Customer Name at the top of one
column and Amount of Purchases in the next column and Projected Purchases in
the third column and then fill the in rows with your information.

Company ABC - $10,546 - $15,000

Is that going to be sufficient?

Do you need that e-mailed to you?

Tofer