Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How can I report all new customers that have booked training?

I have a spreadsheet that lists all new customers, when they signed on and
training dates if they have booked training. How can I run a report that will
display on a new worksheet that shows all new customers that have training
dates scheduled in date order?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Lana,

Simply apply filters to your list, and, perhaps, show non-blank values in
your training dates column.

(It often helps to show sample data....)

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP