Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default school project ..please help

hi everyone
I want to write a sub that converts all values of two consecutive
columns(C1:D190) from c degree to f degree.I know the formula but don't

know how to apply it to all cells
I'm completely confused .This is part of my school project and I don't
know how to do it.
please help ...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

At least you're honest on why you want it. As always, you should post YOUR
efforts first for help. Perhaps you should look in the vba help for LOOP

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

oups.com...