Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Assigning the Help 4, *.HLP file for a project programmatically in a protected Project

I can assign the Help 4 *.HLP file for a project programmatically thus:

Application.ThisWorkbook.VBProject.HelpFile = ThisWorkbook.path & "\" &
_
gsHELPFOLDER & "\" & gsCONTEXTHELPFILE

however if the project is protected this fails as it is attempting to change
the project properties.

I guess there must be an API call available to do this. I am using Help 4
for context help in a VBA project. I am already using HTML help for
general help (using a slightly modified HTML Help class for Microsoft Visual
Basic from Delmar Computing Services) but I need to implement context help
via HELP 4.

Can anyone help?
Thanks: Tony