Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can anyone help, me and my bud here in school?

Hi, I'm in a excel class and me and my partner are kind of stuck on
project. We are making a spread sheet for my school's wrestling tea
and one of our objectives is to make it possible to click a button an
and make the spread sheet update each individual wrestler's score. Ou
problem is that there are 50 wrestlers and we are at a place where w
will have to make a macro for each wrestler. We're trying to get aroun
this. Any help?

ps
Feel free to ask for any additional info. Thanks!:

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

please

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

for each cell in Range("A2:A51")
cell.offset(0,5).Value = cell.Offset(0,5).Value + 1
Next

Adds 1 to each cell in column F

There is little information in your post that would support writing any
code.

Where is the information to use to update a wrestler's score. Where is the
score to be updated. And so on and so on.

Tom Ogilvy

"paintfreak67" wrote in message

Hi, I'm in a excel class and me and my partner are kind of stuck on a
project. We are making a spread sheet for my school's wrestling team
and one of our objectives is to make it possible to click a button and
and make the spread sheet update each individual wrestler's score. Our
problem is that there are 50 wrestlers and we are at a place where we
will have to make a macro for each wrestler. We're trying to get around
this. Any help?

ps
Feel free to ask for any additional info. Thanks!:D