Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default when select cell in range checkbox value is true_but how?

Hi all,

I have 3 checkbox in sheet and i have 3 range name x, y and z.

what i want is,

when i *select any cell in x range checkbox1.value=true *is run,
when i *select any cell in y range checkbox2.value=true *is run,
when i *select any cell in z range checkbox3.value=true * is run.

what is the code for this operations?

thanks.....

--
up2you