Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Option Private Module

Have used Option Private Module in all modules with functions to avoid these
functions showing up under the User defined worksheet functions.
This worked nicely, but now for some reason all the functions do show again
in the UDF category.
Any ideas why this could be?

RBS

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What was happening was that I made a mistake I had made before.
There is another add-in with similar functions.
This didn't have Option Private Module, so all the functions showed up.
Simple and silly!

RBS

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
What was happening?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"RB Smissaert" wrote in message
Just ignore this, all solved now.

RBS

"RB Smissaert" wrote in message
Have used Option Private Module in all modules with functions to avoid
these functions showing up under the User defined worksheet functions.
This worked nicely, but now for some reason all the functions do show
again in the UDF category.
Any ideas why this could be?

RBS

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming