-   -   Option Private Module (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/357962-option-private-module.html)

RB Smissaert

Option Private Module

Have used Option Private Module in all modules with functions to avoid these
functions showing up under the User defined worksheet functions.
This worked nicely, but now for some reason all the functions do show again
in the UDF category.
Any ideas why this could be?

RBS

RB Smissaert

Option Private Module

Just ignore this, all solved now.

RBS

"RB Smissaert" wrote in message
Have used Option Private Module in all modules with functions to avoid
these functions showing up under the User defined worksheet functions.
This worked nicely, but now for some reason all the functions do show
again in the UDF category.
Any ideas why this could be?

RBS

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Option Private Module

What was happening?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"RB Smissaert" wrote in message
Just ignore this, all solved now.

RBS

"RB Smissaert" wrote in message
Have used Option Private Module in all modules with functions to avoid
these functions showing up under the User defined worksheet functions.
This worked nicely, but now for some reason all the functions do show
again in the UDF category.
Any ideas why this could be?

RBS

RB Smissaert

Option Private Module

What was happening was that I made a mistake I had made before.
There is another add-in with similar functions.
This didn't have Option Private Module, so all the functions showed up.
Simple and silly!

RBS

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
What was happening?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"RB Smissaert" wrote in message
Just ignore this, all solved now.

RBS

"RB Smissaert" wrote in message
Have used Option Private Module in all modules with functions to avoid
these functions showing up under the User defined worksheet functions.
This worked nicely, but now for some reason all the functions do show
again in the UDF category.
Any ideas why this could be?

RBS

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Option Private Module

Thanks for sharing, I must admit to having been intrigued by your original
'problem'

Bob

[...]

No problem.
Any suggestions about the other post: