Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Call Private Function from ThisWorkbook module

Beto,

No, if it's private it means that it doesn't want to be accessible from
another module. It needs to be Public for that.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Beto" wrote in message

Is it possible to call a Private Function, which resides in a normal
module, from the ThisWorkbook module?

If it can be done, How?

Beto
Reply: Erase between the dot (inclusive) and the @.
Responder: Borra la frase obvia y el punto previo.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The way you describe is how you reference a Public function in a class
module, like ThisWorkbok, from another module.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Beto" wrote in message
Bob Phillips wrote:

Beto,

No, if it's private it means that it doesn't want to be accessible from
another module. It needs to be Public for that.

Just what I thought. I was hoping there may be a way to reference the
module and then the function, sort of like "Module1.Function1". Anyway,
I already solved my problem with a workaround.