Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel should let me revert to a previous value in a cell

It would be nice if I could right-click on a cell and click 'Previous Value'
to go back to the old value. More then a few times now I've edited a bunch of
cells only to discover that I needed the previous value in one of the cells.
It would be very inconvenient and sometimes not possible to 'Undo' all the
way back to the cell I originally edited.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...el.programming